South Yorkshire Business Doctor, Paddy Limb, has teamed up with Wealth Manager, Tim Gow, to present The Financial Freedom Seminar.
Offering an insight into maximising your businesses future and safeguarding future wealth, the pair invite business owners who feel like their business simply couldn’t survive without them, to this free event.
They will be discussing practical advice on improving the performance and value of your business, extracting and safeguarding the value you have generated in a secure and tax efficient manner.
The Financial Freedom seminar will also cover:
- Improving the efficiency and profitability of your business
- Reducing the number of hours you have to work within your business
- Maximising the value of your business so you can sell it or pass it on in the long term
- Extracting profits from your business
- Tax efficient remuneration strategies
- Protecting your business from financial risk
Paddy Limb, who has been with Business Doctors since February of this year, is enjoying what the network allows him to do:
“Business Doctors allows me to use the skills and experience I have gained over the years to support small and medium sized business owners to get their businesses working for them.”