24 April, 2018
I’m a Business Doctor because I want my community to be vibrant & prosperous. Ambitious, independent business owners contribute massively to that community. I can help with:-
• Strategic Planning: A workshop or 121 programme. Together, we’ll create profitable growth strategies & practical action plans.
• Implementation: I can “get on the pitch” to help implement your action plan.
• Development: accelerate your capability with an SME-tailored Leadership & Management programme.
• Start-Up: starting a business can be exhilarating & scary - talking things through can really help. Coaching or hands-on advice: whatever you need & for as long or short as you need it.
• Business Sale: maximise the value of your business by value-creation planning in the 2 or 3 years prior to exit.
So, do you really need help? I have 2 FREE OFFERS:-
• FREE - BUSINESS HEALTH CHECK: a couple of hours together, talking about your business: what you want to achieve, your concerns & challenges. There might be value in working together; there might not. There's nothing to lose: Click here, https://www.businessdoctors.co.uk/health-check
• FREE - VALUE BUILDER: Valuable insight into the value of your business. It's absolutely free, proven, confidential & takes half an hour. Click here, http://www.thevaluebuildersystem.com/survey-business-doctors-uk
I should say a bit about me: Worked for "blue chips" Coca-Cola, Twinings & KPMG in UK & overseas. Recruited & led many teams; developed business & brand strategy; launched lots of new products - some good; set-up finance functions & systems [I'm a Chartered Accountant, have been an FD]; launched and ran an ecomm business; opened retail stores in London; led blue-sky innovation; managed global brand-licensing contracts. I’m a Non-Exec Director for a multi-academy [school] trust & a Chair of Governors. So, some handy experience & I have a trusted network within Business Doctors & outside to fill the gaps
David offers a free business health check for businesses looking to achieve their next level of growth. He can be contacted on 07921 282084 or at firstname.lastname@example.org