We are delighted to have Angie Norman - Head of Continuous Improvement - Zodiac Seats UK as the Speaker at the first event of the Autumn 2017 series.
The Theme for this session will be:
Managing Customer Requirements to improve customer service;
- How do you interpret what your customer really wants.
- Maximising Value - increasing margin through changing requirements.
- What the customer wants v's What they need v's What they are willing to pay for.
By considering these different ares it will encourage delegates to really drill down into the customer service element of their business. As a result increased sales and better profitability are on offer. Essential for every business.
- Registration & Refreshments 7.45am
- Introduction of Session 8.15am
- Main Presentation Angie Norman - Head of Continuous Improvement Zodiak Seats UK 8.20am
- Q & A Session 9am to 9.15am
- Announcements 9.15am
- Networking & Departure 9.20am to 10am
Our Speaker will be available for individual discussion.
Information : Contant Gemma Plumley - email@example.com or call 01495 763275