Dave Hopkins | Business Engagement Manager
A key member of the team will facilitate the session.
The Intellectual Property Office (IPO) is the official UK government body responsible for intellectual property (IP) rights including patents, designs, trade marks and copyright.
- The outreach team will be joining us in June to help Business owners understand the type of support that is available to assist them in protecting their products, services and trading activities.
- Many businesses are unsure of what IP they use or own, so it’s really important for businesses to understand the different areas of IP.
- Doing so will ensure they know how they can use their IP to maximise their business’ potential and also help them avoid costly mistakes.
- So if you are a business owner, do you know what IP is within your business?
- The full range of businesses including software developers, manufacturers, food producers and instrument suppliers along with many more sectors will want to know how they can better protect and use their IP.
Bookings can be made through my event page but also by e-mailing me at the address below.
**FREE TO ATTEND**
If you wish to get in touch with any questions, please use email below: