What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a framework that sets guidelines for collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the European Union (EU).
GDPR will come into effect across the EU on May 25, 2018.
It is massively important business owners get activity moving early to avoid a panic in May.
Delegates who attend this session at The New House Country Hotel will build a picture of what they need to do in their Business to comply with the GDPR. The event will be a half day - 3 hour session built around:
- Power Point presentation.
- Workbooks - individual and personal copy to build a plan for YOUR Business.
- Journal Record Booklet - this will allow you to record the action being taken within YOUR Business.
- Certificates for attendance.
The Work Book will build a valuable record of what is relevent to your business. Business Doctors would be able to review the further information built into the workbook after delegates return to their businesses. Details of what that involves will be shared on the day.
This type of topic does not have a generic answer for ALL businesses so there will be a large amount of personai perspective to the session. Very much a practical approach to YOUR businesses requirements.
What to expect on the day:
- Interactive Presentation guiding delegates through all aspects of the GDPR.
- Work Book that will form an implementation plan for YOUR business.
- Journal record booklet.
- Certificate of attendance.
Bookings can be made through my event page but also by e-mailing me at the address below.
Work Shop will run from 9am - 12pm - refreshments will be available on arrival and during the session.
Cost per delegate = £300 + Vat
30% discount for the first 4 registrations!!!!! (You pay £210+vat)
If you wish to get in touch with any questions, please use email below: