What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a framework that sets guidelines for collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the European Union (EU).
GDPR will come into effect on May 25, 2018.
This workshop will take delegates through a structured work book on this subject. An interactive session that will help Business Owners acquire a full insight into what is required to prepare THEIR business to comply with the regulation by May this year.
It is massively important business owners get activity moving early to avoid a panic in May.
Delegates will build a picture of what they need to do in THEIR Business to comply with the GDPR. The event will be a half day - 3 hour session built around:
- Power Point presentation.
- Workbooks - individual personal copy to build a plan for YOUR Business.
- Journal Record Booklet - this will allow you to record the action being taken on the journey to compliance.
- Certificates for attendance.
The Work Book will build a valuable record of what is relevent to your business. Business Doctors would be able to review the further information built into the workbook after delegates return to their businesses. Details of what that involves will be shared on the day.
This type of topic does not have a generic answer for ALL businesses so there will be a large amount of personai perspective to the session. Very much a practical approach to YOUR businesses requirements.
What to expect on the day:
- Interactive Presentation guiding delegates through all aspects of the GDPR.
- Work Book that will form a plan for your business.
- Journal record booklet.
- Certificate of attendance.
Bookings can be made through my event page but also by e-mailing me at the address below.
Cost per delegate = £300 + Vat (Early Bird Discount at £210 + Vat for first 4 registrations).
If you wish to get in touch with any questions, please use email below: