Would you like to get better results in your business?
If so, the chances are that you need to take new and different actions requiring new and different decisions.
This can only be done by challenging some of your current beliefs about how you run your business and, possibly, aligning them closer to your personal motives and aspirations.
Easier said than done! The path can be fraught with doubts and limiting beliefs which lead to indecisiveness and procrastination.
This in itself perpetuates a vicious circle where you keep being trapped and consumed in your own business rather than the business serving you.
The good news is that Oreste Maspes and Regina Brancato Dunderdale have designed this workshop, chock-full with proven, fast-acting, results-based and profit-boosting advice.
Hand out materials and activities will allow you to draft your bespoke personal and business development strategy and action plan.
On a personal level:
- Discover the 4 main reasons why people procrastinate and how to avoid them
- How to move from procrastination to motivation
- How to maintain consistent motivation for you and your team
- The Law of Cause & Effect and its importance when taking decisions.
- How to consistently and effortlessly be in a resourceful Emotional State
On a business level:
- Understand your “why” and how your personal core values define your business DNA
- What is the core purpose of your business?
- How your personal aspirations drive your business vision; an introduction to 8 key drivers of business value, that will help you achieve your vision
- Access to an industry-leading online business tool that will provide you with a benchmark score, reflecting the value of your business
Start time is 9.00am with doors opening at 8.30am. Parking is Free.
Places are limited to ensure an interactive and engaged discussion, and the cost is £ 49 . Once you book on you will receive details on how to pay. Please note that your place isn't secured until payment has been received so book your space now! We look forward to seeing you there
Oreste and Regina