How to increase the value of your buisness on the road to personal freedom.
The Freedom Seminar is dedicated to getting you back on track to growing the value of your business and gaining the freedom you desreve as a business owner.
You will learn:
- How to recognise when you have fallen into ‘The Owner’s Trap’ and the steps to take to get yourself out
- The three attributes of a scalable business model
- The eight factors that drive the value of your business
- The valuation technique used by professional business buyers
- How ‘The Switzerland Structure’ bullet proofs your business from demanding employees, overbearing customers and suppliers who hold you for hostage
- One simple technique for eliminating cash flow worries
- The one kind of revenue that can triple the value of your business
- The six forms of recurring revenue
- The two essential elements of your marketing plan you need in order to avoid commoditisation and costly price wars
- The one question you need to ask your customers to predict the likelihood that they buy again in the future
- How to benchmark your business operations against the world’s greatest companies like Amazon, Apple and Google.
The session will give you practical tools and ideas that you can put into practice straight after the event, helping you work on your business rather than in your business!
Refreshments will also be provided and this will be a great opportunity to network with other business owners and professionals.
Look forward to seeing you there,
Alan Hodgkiss and Graham Robson
To reserve your place:
0191 279 7416