Date and Time
Tue, 17 March 2020
05:30pm - 07:30pm
Westmont Enterprise Hub, University of West London, St Mary's Road, London, W5 5RFBook now
A guide to achieving breakthrough business growth
A guide to achieving breakthrough business growth #Swarm
About this Event
An interactive session what will take attendees through the key elements that when aligned can deliver sustainable profitable growth for any business.
A must attend for those business owners that:
- Would like to start their business off on the right foot.
- Feel consumed by their existing business operation.
- Would like to grow but are not sure how to go about it.
- Have challenges with staff.
- Want to scale more rapidly.
- Seek a better work/life balance.
- Hope to stand out from the crowd.
- Want to see the bigger picture.
- Pizza, beer and soft drinks served on arrival and throughout.
5.30pm – Arrivals
6.00pm – Start
6.30pm – Networking
7.30pm – End
Guest Speakers Paul Shaw and Liz Noble
Paul Shaw is a specialist in providing training and hands-on support to the owners of small businesses looking to achieve breakthrough growth. With many years of senior level experience at lastminute.com and Time Out, Paul is highly skilled at getting to the root of business issues and delivering practical solutions businesses need them.
Liz Noble is Tax & Business Development Manager at Butt Miller Chartered Accountants
Please note, there is no parking at Westmont Enterprise Hub/University of West London due to building works. There are parking meters around the University, however, we highly recommend you to travel by public transport. Nearest tube stations are Ealing Broadway and South Ealing – both 10minutes walk to the Hub