Date and Time
Wed, 6 November 2019
08:30am - 10:30am
Stanhill Court HotelStan Hill, Charlwood, Surrey, RH6 0EPBook now
Breaking Big seminar – 10 steps to unlocking breakthrough growth & success
- Do you know where your business is right now?
- Is there a clear vision for the future of your business?
- Do you know how to make your business stand out from the crowd? How to find and exploit your competitive edge?
- Do your employees know where they fit in that Vision? Can you get everyone to pull in the same direction?
- Are your employees “square pegs in round holes”, with employee issues taking up too much of your time?
The “Breaking Big” seminar will show you how to quickly and clearly review where your business is right now, consider where it should be going and how to ensure you get your people to deliver your vision for you. It will enable you to then start taking the right steps to achieve breakthrough growth and success.
At this session, suitable for either newly formed or established businesses looking for growth, you will learn how to:
- Get clarity on your business vision and its effectiveness
- Maximise your business capabilities and future-proof your business
- Differentiate yourself and focus your marketing on the right customers
- Find and manage the best people for your business
- Enable your people to deliver your vision and ensure you keep on track
You will waste no time in realising your full potential!
*Parking is free, you are welcome to arrive from 8am, bacon rolls/vegetarian options/tea & coffee available on arrival.