How to communicate organisational change within your business
Are you considering implementing some organisational changes within your business? If so, here are some tips:
- Communication should come from the business owner or director
- Focus and clearly outline the reason for the change
- Understand the process from the employees perspective
- Carry out the communication face-to-face
- Repeat key messages several times
- Ensure communication is 2 way
- Don’t sugar coat the truth – be honest
- Create a Q&A document
- Measure the effectiveness of your communication
- Stay positive throughout
- Have a strong capable HR professional to advise and support you
- Finally, ensure you take breaks
More information can be found here
If you need further advice or business support, don’t hesitate to give me a call!
“The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence itself, it is to act with yesterday’s logic” – Peter Drucker
Conquer the crisis...take care of yourself!
Conquer the Covid crisis…take care of yourself! This series of articles is designed to help you not just navigate and...
Reacting to Covid Proactively The pandemic has brought into sharp focus the need for businesses to work hard on their...
Back to the core
Back to the core The ‘core’ is the primary area or activity that a company was founded on or focuses...