“a person who generates income for a business or organisation by brokering deals or attracting clients or funds.” Oxford Languages
Business Doctor Martin Williamson (in partnership with Value Builder) has created a 60-minute Seminar around which you, as a business owner, can discover why being a Rainmaker for your business could actually be limiting the growth of that business.
Business owners enjoy discovering and focusing on their strengths and have often built their business around their ability to influence customers. As the Rainmaker for your company, you may get frustrated when your business unexpectedly reaches a plateau despite your best efforts.
Whilst this is a Seminar rather than a Workshop, this is an event with full engagement, peer group interaction and learning so places are limited to 15 business owners. Attendance is free.
During the Seminar you will learn the critical differences between a Rainmaker and an Architect and why Architects often build more valuable businesses than a Rainmaker could.
What you’ll get when you attend:
- A fully interactive online seminar;
- Learn about 9 strategies to transition from Rainmaker to Architect;
- An e-Book setting out those strategies;
- A personalised benchmark and valuation of your business as it is now through the Value Builder Questionnaire; and
- A private 60-minute follow up review session with Martin Williamson;
Just click on the “Book Now” button and come along to find out how you can move from Rainmaker to Architect